Tuesday, October 21, 2008

God of all comfort

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God.

Sweet friends Emily and Pam did just that....these two gals KNOW what it is like to wait....they KNOW the pain and blessings that come with this season....they KNOW how to love and encourage me during the wait....they said they are praying for me and they sent me these...

They...the flowers and the friends...are beautiful....go check out their blogs...their stories, their children. and their hearts are also beautiful. And Emily...well one of her latest post has the funniest youtube videos ever...I am too lazy to post here but go check them out!

Thank you friends!

2 comments:

Shelly Roberts said...

Rejoicing in God's faithfulness, dear sister. My heart aches for you as you wait and is a constant reminder to me to pray for you. I long to see how the Lord is going to use these experiences for His glory. They will not be in vain. Blessings, Shelly

Lori S said...

So nice to have families that have been through this to share in our wait! God certainly is good!