Friday, December 26, 2008

TOP TEN...well, almost 10

We had an amazing time in Mexico!!! Here is a quick review of the top things...

1. Warm weather...I am praying the Lord calls our family to live there. The sun does soooo much for me!



2. Visiting an orphanage....we were so encouraged to see how well these children are cared for here. They had so many volunteers and a beautiful facility. We visited them on our first day there and brought lots of supplies.



3. Swimming with dolphins....this was sooo much fun. We all got into the water with the dolphins...gave them kisses and hugs. We got to pet them and dance and swim with them. It was a blast! I wish we had more pictures....but the darn pictures cost $12 a piece!




4. The kids love the beach....building sand castles, looking for shells. I do not like sand but, hey I am willing to sacrifice that for my sunshine and the kids' smiles:)




5. Upon seeing the water slides, Caleb said "I am soooo going down those!" Both kids enjoyed the water park a lot.



6. The Marina.....this is a very fun area of Puerto Vallarta. We walked there a few times to shop and eat and to feed the pigeons....




7. Caleb dancing....















4 comments:

Shelly Roberts said...

These photos are fabulous! .... as is the post below. We look forward to great rejoicing with you in 2009! Blessings! ~Shelly

Robin said...

Wow...what wonderful pictures!!! David doesn't like the sand either...but the rest of us love it!!! I'm so glad you enjoyed your visit...give Natalie a hug for me!

Farmboy and Buttercup said...

Oh, it looks SO lovely. I am a tad jealous of you all, enjoying that beautiful weather. But, hey, in about 6 months we will have our own beautiful weather here...sigh.

Take care!

Sparkz said...

Awesome. I love the pictures. Makes me want to go! Looks like you had a GREAT trip!