This ultra cool and sweet blogger friend suggested "Confession Fridays" Here are a few of mine:
1. I confess that right now I am blogging while homeschooling. Not the best way to patiently and effectively teach but my brain is very distracted today. My kids are distracted too...so I guess we are even.
2. Today I am distracted for many reasons....but mainly because I am a week without Coke. If we do not get word of the document soon...well I may have to break my fast. In fact I confess that I have been pretty convinced that it would not be "cheating" if I have a Coke tonight on my date with Beau.
3. I don't blog a lot for a few reasons: I am lazy, I really don't like to write, and I am lazy.
4. I am having a hard time with "liking" this verse....Isaiah 55...."For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD. "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts"....most days it brings me great comfort, but some days I am mad like my kids when they don't get their way:)
5. I confess that the guilt is setting in...so I need to get back to actually homeschooling.
Have a great weekend!